Our church hosted our annual vacation Bible school a few weeks back - Arctic Edge. It was an awesome time and all three of my kiddos participated at some level. Ashleigh loves the music time best and Austin enjoys recreation and craft time. Amy went to her class every day - some days with Mom and some days without. She enjoyed playing with Play-Doh and singing the most. I am certain that she wouldn't have had nearly as much fun if it hadn't been for Miss Jodie (the helper that pretty much took care of only Amy).

We also finished our "ball" season the same week (July 10-14). Can I just say that I am SOOOO glad to be done with baseball and softball? I am so glad that Ash and Austin had fun - they are both such good players - - but - - I will not miss being at the ballpark 4 nights a week. We have been going and going since we came home from China. It will be SO nice to be home in the evenings a bit before school starts (August 17).
Here is our Ash hitting the ball at one of her last softball games. She scored a run!

No comments:
Post a Comment