How can you love a child you don't even know? I will never be able to explain it, but at that moment, I would have given my life for her. To know Amy is to love her.
I can't even believe the transformation...
Amy and her Daddy (at a Families With Children From China - FCC - picnic last weekend)
Amy - moments after she walked into our lives four months agoAmazing.
I remember telling Chris about a month ago "I just want her to know I love her and for her to love me back." He said "Isn't that like God? He just wants us to know He loves us and for us to love Him back?" So true. And it's glimpses into the heart of God - like that - that have been the biggest lessons we have learned in the last four months.
And - I think Amy DOES know she's loved and she loves us back...

1 comment:
I think you are right-Amy does know she is loved...you guys are awesome! Are you ready for summer to be over and school to start?!?
Post a Comment