Monday, October 16, 2006

More on Silver Dollar City

I promise that I will get the group picture scanned and posted; it really is too good to skip.

I wanted to share a few more things that just make me LAUGH OUT LOUD. I am sure that some of it is a "you had to be there" thing, but we had some moments that are still making me laugh! We ranked our top three...

#1 - One of our boys - and I won't say which one :) decided that he had to pee and that a stream was the perfect place to do it! Right in the middle of Silver Dollar City!!! The dad yelled at mom to get her attention; she promptly got her son to stop. Dad was not yelling to get mom to stop the son, but to take a picture!

#2 - Our older kids decided they wanted to ride this train ride and so they all ran full steam ahead to hop in line. About 15 seconds later they saw the ride start and three of the kids hopped out of line and came running full steam BACK to us! Too fast and too "spin-y"!

#3 - The older kids were riding a kids roller coaster (which I should add is bumpier and spin-ier than an adult coaster) when one of the boys (not the same one referenced in #1) hung his head out of the car and looked as if his lunch might be making an encore! Of course he was riding with another HIGH ENERGY boy who had the look of elation on his face. Pretty funny comparison.

Here are some extra pics that I just had to take and include. I love fall. I love the colors...


 Posted by Picasa

No comments: