There are still a few boxes in the garage, but thanks to our dear friend Jeff C, I now have a place to park my van (because we are expecting some serious cold and precipitation in a few days)! Thanks Jeff for all your help!
Enjoy. I know we are.
Family room
Our tiny little tree in the family room
View from the family room into the kitchen
The kitchen

1 comment:
Hi Tami, My name is Kim. My husband and I are adopting from China and we use the same agency. Kim Humphreys and Jill German are in my travel group. I think that is where I got you blog address. I hope that you don't mind that I visit your site. I am happy for you that your home project is now complete. Doesen't it feel good to say that. We are in the middle of it right now, but I love doing it and I create more and more projects for myself. I guess it is a good way to keep busy during our wait. OK, I know you have already adopted once (and she is a living doll!!!!) but are you in the process again or no? I hope you have a great day!
Kim
Post a Comment