I remember when I was about 8 or so, a Sunday School teacher of mine accidently wrote "Thanksingiving". It's funny how that has stuck with me so long. Every time I think of Thanksgiving now, I think of how there truly is an attitude of gratitude when we are able to give to others. Whether it's using our abilities to do things for others or whether we actually can give financially, those gifts, abilities and resources are all from God's hand and we are so grateful for His provision. Will we choose to be wise stewards of all the things He has entrusted to us? I wish I could always answer that questions "yes", but I fear I cannot.
Enough preaching...
We have had a wonderful Thankgiving and are truly thankful for all we have been given. Enjoy the pics.

Ashleigh puts the finishing touches on a pumpkin cheesecake that we made to take to Grandmas.

We visited a tree farm on Friday to choose our family Christmas tree and WHO should we see??? Santa! Austin asked for toy cars, toys motorcyles...

Amy asked for... well, she didn't ask for anything (but DID manage a candy cane) and Ashleigh asked for a baby brother! Oh dear...

So, we sought out the perfect tree...
No comments:
Post a Comment