Monday, December 11, 2006

Baby Jesus and sleep... (or lack thereof)

It has certainly been an... interesting day with little Miss Amy-Hui. Spending the day with a two year old is never boring! I have seen her play with her Little People nativity and then whine because... well, I am not sure WHY she whined :)

BUT these pictures sum the day up in a way that words could not describe. I love being a mom. People sometimes say that this job doesn't have benefits (I confess that I have said that a time or two) but I beg to differ. Loving my children and seeing them grow into the people God created them to be is an awesome benefit.

I took a few pics from today of my little one. Enjoy.

I was unloading the dishwasher this morning while Amy was playing with her nativity. I looked up and saw her taking tiny little bites of her animal cracker, take it out of her mouth and then feed it to Baby Jesus. It was so sweet. If you know Amy, you know that she isn't too likely to share her food with ANYONE. Apparently Baby Jesus is worth sharing with.

And then there's my child that FIGHTS going to sleep - tossing and turning and kicking her legs around her bed. This is how she finally fell asleep tonight. Posted by Picasa

No comments: