The cheese factor for this picture is pretty high. Honestly - the picture was the last one for our dossier (we needed another family picture).
We did celebrate his birthday tonight with a miniature carrot cake (with cream cheese frosting... mmmmm...) - candle and all. Ashleigh was so excited at the prospect of putting 32 candles on the tiny cake; much to her disappointment, we only had 12 candles. :(
We actually did a lot more celebrating last night. We went to dinner at Red Robin and gave Chris our gifts. Chris will soon be disturbing the peace in our neighborhood... he got a drum set. It is something I have wanted to get him for some time now; who knows WHY I decided NOW was the right time! As if four kids weren't enough to disturb the peace!
In all seriousness...
Chris is not the same 15 year old that I met in 1990. I have said it before and I will continue to say it... I am so thankful that God knew what I would need in a husband LONG before I knew I needed it. He also knew that kind of man that Chris would become (and is still becomming). I am such a blessed woman. I am on the adventure of a lifetime with my very best friend.
I love you, Chris.

No comments:
Post a Comment