Sunday, March 04, 2007

More birthday pics...

Again - more pics - from her "family" birthday party on Sunday night...


Amy poses with her Dora the Explorer birthday cake


SOOO many grandmas and grandpas... Here Grampa T directs Amy to Grandma T :)


Uncle Andrew, Aunt Clarisa, Grandma and Grandpa L, Uncle Jon, Ash and Grandma B
And now - the "thing" I am now famous for :)
A - Amazing. Go check out our Story of You site for our journey to Amy and you will KNOW just how amazing this journey has been!
M - Miracle. The miracle of just HOW God created Amy for US never ceases to amaze me.
Y - Yielding. I remember having a conversation with my friend Jim (in a desperate moment in the early days home) when he prayed that Amy's will might be broken and I prayed her SPIRIT would not. God faithfully answered that. Her heart is so sensitive to correction and growth...
H - Happy! I couldn't imagine 11 months ago that "happy" would be an adjective I could use for Amy, but it is - indeed - one of the BEST ones! She makes everyone smile...
U - Unique. God made her one of a kind.
I - Inquisitive. She's a sponge... always trying to figure it all out... and actually DOING just that!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: