Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Slight oversight

A good friend pointed out that I totally neglected to update the blog on our DTC (dossier to China) status... I keep a private blog for Anna and updated it, but forgot to update our family blog. Enough rambling...

We were DTC on February 23! We are currently awaiting our log-in date (LID). From there... well, there isn't a lot of predictablility... We wait. Right now, it is taking slightly longer than 100 days to receive travel approval from China. It is looking more and more like June...

But as for today (because it could very well change tomorrow) I am going to live in the grace God provides for TODAY. I can't fathom that long of a wait! My heart aches to think that 8 months may go by from the time we saw Anna for the first time (and knew she was ours) and the day she is placed in my arms...

So. For today - grace. For today - His strength. For today I cling to this promise: His love endures forever...

No comments: