I am not EVEN kidding - I just took these pictures 5 minutes ago! Yes - it is April 5 and it is SNOWING outside! How is that even possible!? Can I just say that I took a walk with Amy on Monday and was SWEATING profusely?
Tomorrow is Good Friday. Sunday is Easter. All I know is that I am VERY glad that I bought sweaters for my girls to wear over their Easter dresses...
Austin may not be able to wear his navy blue shorts...
:)

Ummmmm.... We just used the grill earlier this week. Didn't think too much about covering it up...
Ooops!
Tomorrow is Good Friday. Sunday is Easter. All I know is that I am VERY glad that I bought sweaters for my girls to wear over their Easter dresses...
Austin may not be able to wear his navy blue shorts...
:)
Ummmmm.... We just used the grill earlier this week. Didn't think too much about covering it up...
Ooops!


No comments:
Post a Comment