Thursday, May 31, 2007

A few more as we wait...

My friend Kim (Ellye's momma) sent a few more pics of Anna from their visit on Mother's Day. God is faithfully sustaining us in the wait (although we are finding it much more difficult to be patient). Oh, but let's look at that sweet face before I start my random mumbling...



a sweet kiss



such a big girl

Our passports are here - with visa stamps in place. We are researching airfare (and OH MY is it not cheap...). The bags are nearly packed. The paperwork is ready. The house is a wreck. :) The deep freeze is stocked (17 meals!).

Amy senses it. She has been "abiding" in the threes this week. Fun.
She cried out in her sleep twice last night (and she hasn't done that in months).

On Tuesday night, I was sitting in the kitchen and the family was nearby (in the kitchen and family room). I had that sudden thought of "where is everyone? we're not all here." Guess what? There were five of us all within earshot; but we are not a family of five anymore. I was searching the room for Anna. It's the first time I missed her presence...

Then yesterday morning, as I was putting laundry away, I asked Chris if Anna was still sleeping. I obviously meant Amy, but it was a sincere slip.

We are ready. Just waiting.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: