...one of the most beautiful girls in the world???
Well, yesterday (Mother's Day) evening, we got a very precious gift! The family in China now (that I previously asked for prayer for their little Ellye) visited Anna's orphanage yesterday and got some very priceless pictures of Miss Anna! These are the first updated pics we have received since her referral on December 7!
She is pretty little, but maybe not as little as Amy was when we got her. I am going to Carters today to exchange a LOT of 12 months clothes for 18 and 24 month stuff.
We are blessed to have these pics to sustain us during the wait for our letter and travel approval! Enjoy!

Soooooo serious
Well, yesterday (Mother's Day) evening, we got a very precious gift! The family in China now (that I previously asked for prayer for their little Ellye) visited Anna's orphanage yesterday and got some very priceless pictures of Miss Anna! These are the first updated pics we have received since her referral on December 7!
She is pretty little, but maybe not as little as Amy was when we got her. I am going to Carters today to exchange a LOT of 12 months clothes for 18 and 24 month stuff.
We are blessed to have these pics to sustain us during the wait for our letter and travel approval! Enjoy!
Soooooo serious


3 comments:
What a doll she is and I cannot get over how much she has grown! I know good it does your heart to know how she is being loved too!
We are praying she comes home soon!
Blessings~
Wendy
I can't wait to hear the laugh that goes along with that HUGE smile! What a blessing she will be to your wonderful family!
Alison
Thanks so much for sharing the pictures! Anna is beautiful and we can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment