Thursday, June 21, 2007

ELEVEN!!!

How is it possible?! Only
more days until Anna is in this momma's arms! It's insane how fast these "long two weeks" are going! We leave a week from tomorrow! WOW!!!

We are just chugging along here in Rooster and Hen's home. Ashleigh is still at camp (but she comes home tomorrow!!!) and Austin is going to basketball camp in the mornings. Amy and I are enjoying quiet mornings together - and THAT is a treasure that will soon be a memory.
Last night Jim was talking about the "Belt of Truth" from Ephesians 6 (The Armor of GOD). I have been writing "truth" verses on post it notes to take with me to China. My plan is to plaster them all over our hotel room to serve as a reminder of what is TRUE. When we were there getting Amy, I didn't draw on my knowledge of Truth and the Devil took full advantage of my weakness. It was a rough time.
This time I am gearing up for battle! If you have a favorite "truth" verse (one that reminds you of GOD's lovingkindness), would you mind either posting it in my "comment" section or sending it to me in an e-mail? And then, as you read our Story of You journal while we are in China, would you pray that GOD would use that verse to show me Truth?

No comments: