Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Six, five, four, three...

...and so it goes....

I have officially hit the time when I just have too many other things that are far more important than counting down the days. I love it and I will continue to do so, but my moments with my children are too precious right now. The moments I have when they are sleeping are used for packing and cleaning... so you are going to have to continue the countdown without me.

I will NOT be posting on this blog while in China. I will post to our Story of You online journal - linked at the right ----------------------------------------------->

We have a "guestbook" attached to our SOY site - please feel free to sign it :) And of COURSE - I would LOVE to hear from you while we are in China.

Wow.
I might post one more time on this right before I leave; I might not.
Lots of love and much anticipation of what GOD will do!

No comments: