We had a fabulous Thursday! The weather was beautiful and we headed outside to enjoy it.
(I can't say it was hot - even though it was 90 degrees... Guangzhou has like 120% humidity :) and 100+ degrees!)
We went to the park with cousins Grayson, Tate and Caitlyn (although I managed to NOT take any pics with the cousins!). My aunt was trying to guess which one of my kids was going to the ER first! They are all daredevils!

About an hour before I took this picture, Austin managed to shimmy up the pole, walk balance-beam style down the connector along the top and then climb over the fence alone a walkway!
(I can't say it was hot - even though it was 90 degrees... Guangzhou has like 120% humidity :) and 100+ degrees!)
We went to the park with cousins Grayson, Tate and Caitlyn (although I managed to NOT take any pics with the cousins!). My aunt was trying to guess which one of my kids was going to the ER first! They are all daredevils!
About an hour before I took this picture, Austin managed to shimmy up the pole, walk balance-beam style down the connector along the top and then climb over the fence alone a walkway!
Ya gotta love it when you are in the right place to take a really great picture! This is one of those pictures!
I can't help it - that face is too precious!
While Amy had her "Happy Nappy", I filled our little kiddie pool in the backyard. The kids woke up and played in the pool for TWO HOURS! It isn't our friends Joe and Amy's pool, but it worked today!
Hmmmmm. Ashleigh reminded me that there will be a day not too far from now that FOUR kids will be splashing around in this pool!
I can't wait!
Well, originally we anticipated travel approval the past Monday. Obviously it did not come. Our agency most recently predicted that it would come "late this week". Now - if ANYONE had a clue as to when TAs would appear, I promise they would be very rich! So, while we hope it comes tomorrow, I am not booking airfare just yet. I would still LOVE to leave next week (Friday the 15th), but that would require some serious GOD stuff. For now -
He's everything to me! He's more than a story - more than words on a page of history. He's the air that I breathe - the water I thirst for! He's the ground beneath my feet - He's everything to me!
(Avalon)
I couldn't have said it better myself...


No comments:
Post a Comment