
This is a great way to "chart" my kids growth! We try to take a picture with the kids sitting on the orangutan's hand every time we go to the zoo; I also take their pic in front of our front door and in front of the Christmas tree.
So today was the first time that we got a pic of Anna (and Amy, too, I think) with our little "friend".
If you scroll down to the next post you can see the first one we took of Ash - when she was about 5 or 6 months old! We have a TON of these pictures - although most are not on the computer (because that would require pulling out the scanner and actually scanning them in...). It's amazing how that guy keep shrinking...


1 comment:
Oh that's funny!! I have pictures of my 2 1/2 year old with the monkey statue at our local zoo, too! Our monkey statue is a Gibbon, not an Orangutan, but the concept is the same. I followed the link off of RQ's site, and thought I'd say "Hi"!
LK
Post a Comment