the glasses are G-O-N-E!!!
I had lasik surgery yesterday afternoon and went in this morning for my post op eye exam. I can see 20/15 (which I guess is better than 20/20) without glasses!
I DO, however, look like some sort of drug addict right now because I have some seriously bloodshot eyes! LOL!
I have been wanting to do lasik for some time now, but darn it if we didn't keep going to China instead :) I mentioned to Chris on Thursday (a pretty hectic and stressful day in "mommy-dom") that I was not only going to have the surgery, but I wasn't even going to feel guilty about the cost! I earned it!
I was permanently "grounded" from contacts about 2 years ago. My two littles have never even seen Momma without her glasses (except when I am stumbling around, half asleep without them).
A BIG thank you to my wonderful hubby, who tried to give me lasik for Mother's Day two and a half years ago and I politely refused his gift. I think he's more excited than I am that I finally had it done.
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I had lasik & prk this summer too - wonderful results!! It too was a gift that I finally cashed in (literally and figurative!) and am enjoying the benefits - Amy
so... the "stoned" look wasn't really you being strung out or high sunday morning?
Post a Comment