Wednesday, September 12, 2007

nothing earth shattering!

I promise!
Several of my friends have emailed and wondered what is going on! I promise you that we are all ok. Just contemplating the the complexities of life right now. We are NOT, I repeat - are NOT thinking about adopting again (right now). I long for some sense of "normalcy" that we have not had for about 3 years and we have not had because our lives have been so adoption consumed. I am not promising that that couldn't change, but we are not pursuing any thing of the sort right now.
Life just seems complicated because of a lot of little changes. The least of which involve homeschooling my kids, not teaching jr high Sunday School anymore and a few other things. See? Not really BIG - but when you snowball all that together, the picture can seem overwhelming - especially when there isn't a sense of direction.
:)
So - pray for us. Everything will be fine - as it really is right now - we just would like some answers to life's questions. But that is in GOD's timing - not ours.
Blessings!

No comments: