You know this NC girl LOVES those fall colors. I grew up with pine trees and never got to experience a real fall. It is one of the things I like best about N. VA! I ALMOST don't mind the traffic when I have something this beautiful to look at....almost! : ) Hope you got some great shots today. I am expecting to see the 4 Lakey kiddos in them! Happy Thanksgiving.
3 comments:
Beautiful, although I prefer snow covered trees :) Did you take those?
I DO like snow covered tress, too, but the colors of these... WOW!
No - I didn't take these, but I am hoping to grab the camera tomorrow and get some shots of a fabulous place just outside of town...
You know this NC girl LOVES those fall colors. I grew up with pine trees and never got to experience a real fall. It is one of the things I like best about N. VA! I ALMOST don't mind the traffic when I have something this beautiful to look at....almost! : ) Hope you got some great shots today. I am expecting to see the 4 Lakey kiddos in them! Happy Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment