Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Birthday my precious Anna!





(didn't I just do this a week ago???)

Happy Birthday to my precious Anna!
I am sooooo very, very grateful that GOD the Father chose in his plan for me to be your Momma. I am thankful that he has so much more to teach me about how to be the Momma that you need me to be and I am thankful he has chosen for us to need eachother.

A year ago today I would have never imagined another peep in the henhouse, but now I can't imagine life without her. She is such a bright and happy little girl and I continue to see new glimpses of her personality every day.

So - for you my precious one...

A-attitude. Not always *good* but almost always able to put a smile on my face (or at least in my heart) is the little attitude that Miss Anna came to us with. I think there will always be a little spunk to my littlest one and I am praying that GOD will develop that spunk into a heart completely sold out to Him.

N-nut. Yes, I said "nut". As in - a hard outer shell that is worth breaking through to see what's on the inside. As she allows, we are enjoying the surprises she has stored inside.

N-(again forgive me) eNtertaining. Anna keeps us in stitches and keeps us on our toes! I never know what she is going to do, but it could be sing a song, do a dance, read a story or say "hello" to a stranger (causing an infectious smile!).

A-adorable. I am so thankful that I got a few great pictures of Anna today - pictures that show just HOW adorable she really is! I adore her, Chris adores her and her big siblings adore her. She has a million dollar smile!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday to Anna!! We can't wait to meet her...in less than 2 months! :-)

I can't see the pictures...

Tami said...

I got it fixed... this pic thing isn't working so well for me lately! :)

acctaylor said...

Great pictures, Happy Birthday Anna. We love you

Laura said...

Anna is SO CUTE!!! Makes me want to adopt a little Chinese girl. :-) Hmmm...maybe one day. After Adam graduates from dental school!