On my 30th birthday - we were able to be DTC (Dossier to China) for Amy.
On my 31st birthday - we accepted the referral of Anna Chenghao.
On my 32nd birthday - I hope to have a blessed day and that's it!
I honestly prayed about a week ago and asked God to not let me find a waiting child before Christmas this year! That may sound silly and surely an EASY thing to happen, but this will be the first Christmas in four that we haven't been waiting to bring a child home at Christmas... My heart is always wide open for another child.
(praying for our original DTC group; logged in 12/28/2005; still waiting to know who their little one is this Christmas... Our thoughts and prayers are with you)
Saturday, December 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!! WOW. What an amazing few years. Today, celebrate with your other 45 children. :) Gail
Happy Birthday, Tami! Just sit back and soak in God's blessings ... and dream of those He has in store!
We have very dear friends in your original LID group, and I know they appreciate your prayers. They might share a referral date with us (Feb 1 for Kambry). Or perhaps we will get to travel together!
Love~
Connie
I know what you mean. This year, instead of adopting, I had a baby! So my 44th birthday is continuing in the celebration of my sweet babe - who will be crawling by then. Wonder what next year holds?? - Pam
xanga.com/Langhaven
Post a Comment