Friday, January 11, 2008

my 200th post!!!

Wow!
So - I decided to "set some goals" for 2008 (thanks for the affirmation, Laura!). In no particular order...
-I will not buy something JUST because it is a "good deal" (although if I am looking for a particular item, I will most certainly seek out a GREAT deal!)
-Live on and THRIVE on our newly established spending plan (a.k.a. a budget!); not whining when the allocated $$$ for the month is gone
-Save fervently a 6 month emergency fund (something that has been TERRIBLY difficult over the past two adoptions... I mean years)
-do SOMETHING physical every day for at least 20 minutes
-FLY! (refernce to my favorite FLYlady)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Tami,

How do you like Flylady? I've looked at it before, but I've never tried it. Is this your first time doing it, or have you done it before?

Tami said...

I flutter in and out of "flying". I like structure a LOT - but sometimes it is just tooo much! The things I like best are: the "27 fling-boogie", the 15 minute timer (works good for school and breaks, too!), the Daily Control Journal and the "swish and swipe".
It is a GREAT help in keeping the home nearly presentable for showing!
I think the first time I did Flylady was about 2 years ago.