We celebrated the Lunar New Year again this past weekend - but this time we celebrated with the FCC (Families with Children from China) group locally. We enjoyed a night of food and fellowship at a local Chinese restaurant. We kinda forgot to take a lot of pics, but here are a few...
Here is the tiny table our family sat at :) I don't mind sitting so close... except when Anna's eating. She kinda gets messy!
My littles LOVE noodles!!!
Many have asked about our house. We were supposed to close this Friday (the 22nd) on both homes. Our buyer is still dealing with financing stuff and we won't be closing this week as hoped. The truth is, closing on the 22nd was ambitious. We wanted to close this weekend (and move) so that we wouldn't be busy moving next weekend (which is Amy's 4th birthday) or the next weekend (I am taking a group of 8th graders to a conference).
Last week was pretty stressful for me. I acted pretty darn ugly towards a lot of people (and I am still in apology mode to those people). I think the move and selling the house just got to me. It's my need to control everything. I know I can't, but somehow I think I should.
Quite frankly - I don't know how all this moving stuff is going to work out. From my limited perspective, there isn't a good time if we don't do it this weekend. At least not a good time until the weekend of the 14th of March. I know that God knows the PERFECT time for our family to move and he will give me the grace to do it whenever he deems best.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment