Tuesday, February 05, 2008

did you hear that???

That would be the sigh of relief from these parts that the inspection of our home (ordered by the buyer) went well! Yay!!!
You know - I wasn't *worried* as much as I wondered if my perception of the house was reality or my invested time, effort and heart :)
It's snowing.
Again.
I love snow. I love how beautiful everything is after a good snow. What I am growing tired of is washing the van after I drive in slush and salt. I am tired of what gets tracked in the door when we come in after trudging in the slush.
Spring?!
Where are you?!
Great news the other night!
My sister in law called and said she was sending an email that I needed to read. It was taking forever - so I assumed it was a picture. Sure enough! It was a picture of my nephew Tate. Tate was wearing a new shirt. The shirt said "big brother". Ummmmm. My nephew Grayson is 3 and Tate just turned one. No other kids.
You know what that means?!
I am going to be an aunt again!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad the inspection went well. I know that has to be a relief. Congratulations on being an Aunt again.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Joy and Chris!

One more thing off the list, YAY for spring in the country.

Gail

Laura said...

We got the same email! Wasn't that an adorable picture of Tate!?! I was just wondering last week who was going to make the next announcement of a new addition. :) I think they're having a girl!

You should come back to Georgia...it's been in the 70's here the past two days. 78 yesterday...I almost got out the summer clothes!

Anonymous said...

Didn't you say your new place was huge??

Does it have a basement?

(we're moving in with YOU next)

:-)

congratulations on a great day with lots of great news!