Oh, yes... it's Friday!
It's been a long week. Nothing particularly stressful has happened, just life stuff. Lots of life stuff coming at us a blazing speeds. You know, even though we are thrilled to have sold the house, that alone brings a little stress and emotions. We have had some sickness in the house this week and that kinda just makes the house "feel sick". Today is a busy "home"schooling day; meaning, lots of stuff with our group of homeschoolers, but little time at home. That usually means my littles suffer.
It also feels like the enemy is aiming at all my weak spots right now; all the same ol' insecurities and weaknesses. I am trying to fight with all the weapons the Victor has provided... Maybe that is actually half the battle? I have to believe that it helps that I know what is happening and am not sideswiped by something I didn't recognize.
So. It's Friday. Thank you, God, for giving us another week.
We are looking forward to a little road trip to see some friends and meet the newest addition to their familyf - sweet little K.....
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lots of change. Lots of stress - but exciting vistas ahead!
Post a Comment