I think we are crazy.
I think a lot of people would say we are crazy - and I am gonna just take that as a compliment! Adding to our craziness right now, I am heading to Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow morning for the Christian Alliance for Orphans Summitt IV . I have been planning the trip for a couple months now, but of course the timing is impecable! I am sure Chris has things covered while I am gone - with the help of some awesome friends and family!
Over three years ago, Chris and I began to have a dream or vision for an orphan care/adoption ministry at our church. Recently, we were given the nod by our church elders to move forward (it didn't take them that long to "get" onboard - it took us that long to jump in with both feet!) and I am hoping that God will enlarge the vision at this summitt.
I am supposed to travel with my friend Pam and meet up with a friend of hers from her "old" church (she just moved here several months ago), but Pam is in the hospital. It's a long story, so I won't jump into it right now. Please pray for her. There is a chance that she may be released today, but I am not sure if she can go.
Would you pray for her?
And - pray that if she is SUPPOSED to go with me, that God will make that clear to her? I haven't even talked to her about it for a day - trying not to pressure her - especially since it may be something the doctor absolutely says "no" to.
We are certain that God intends to do some amazing things at our church through this ministry! To God be the glory...
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so jealous....In a good way! :) My cousin, Misty, and I wanted to go to that conference! You will have to fill us in! We are still saving for China in September!
HUGS-
Wendy
Praying for you guys.
Post a Comment