The kids and I enjoyed having Daddy home yesterday! He took the day off work to spend with us (after his business trip) and we decided to go to the zoo! It was quite hilarious when my brother called (also out of town with Chris - leaving Joy and the boys home) and asked what we were up to. Chris told him we were at the zoo and my brother laughed and asked if he was serious; they were on their way to the zoo! We met up with them on our way out, but it was funny to see them there.
The littles...
Chris talking with some of our penguins
A great shot of all my peeps looking at some snakes
the bigs...
It was a fun morning followed by lunch out in the "big city" with Daddy. I reminded Chris that before we brought Anna home we had talked a LOT about not being able to go out for a meal much anymore because it would just be too chaotic. I am not promising it isn't chaos, but I think we manage pretty well :)
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment