Thursday, April 17, 2008

sorry

This week has been a flurry of activity in more ways than you can EVEN imagine! I am not so good at balancing stuff, so when it's "packing time" - that is all I can focus on. A good friend was giving me grief yesterday for not blogging. Truly hilarious!

We start moving stuff to the new house tomorrow night! Holy COW! Most will go over on Saturday and I think it is really starting to sink in. As I packed the kitchen, it really started to hit me; the emotional part of it all.

No free reading on this blog - baby! I've got prayer requests for you! Pray for the littles; that the transition would be as smooth as possible. This is the only home they have ever known. Pray for the bigs; so many, many changes for them and people expect them to internalize it better - which may not be the case. Some unspoken stuff that the Father is fully aware of, too.

Hope to post some pics of moving on here soon...

No comments: