Several people have commented that they aren't really getting a picture of what the house looks like; just jumbled rooms. Well, maybe once it is all unpacked I will take a quick video tour so you can see it all together. For today, though, here is another room (and I promise it isn't really taking this long to unpack!).
Someday this will be a good ol' fashioned sunroom - complete with wicker furniture and hanging plants and such. For now - for the overall *good* of our family, it is the playroom. The littles need a place to play that is near the main living area on the main floor and since the only bedroom on the main floor is the master, we decided that the sunroom must be the palyroom.
Here the girls are enjoying an mid-morning snack and "tea party"...
It's a lazy Saturday morning on the farm :) Chris is mowing (with a very tempermental mower), the bigs are fishing and the little girls and I are still in jammies (at 10:45 am). The girls are playing well and I am making potato salad and cupcakes for a BBQ tonight with our community life group. I am also planning a few grocery store trips: to Sams, Dillons and the natural food store. I am *hoping* to run "into town" this afternoon for at least two stops.
Happy Saturday! Enjoy the susnshine!
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment