Tuesday, June 03, 2008

jody and andy

I think it is safe to say that our China trips look like vacations compared to the adventure that Jody and Andy are on right now! They have their babies and they are just the most beautiful little ones! Well, I am a little partial to my own, but these are the two most adorable children after my own that I have ever seen. It's amazing to me how much more beautiful they are after I have prayed for them so much and so long. I may never even meet them, and yet prayer has knit my heart to them very tightly.
I know some of my friends want to follow along an an African adventure - so here is the link to their blog. She is a very, very gifted writer!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ok, I'm hooked now... God is so amazing!! What beautiful babies they have. We will lift their journey in prayer too.
Kim