Another lazy night at home. I love them. The kids aren't playing ball this summer, taking lessons or much else except being home and enjoying family. It's a great thing. The two big kids are heading off to camp next week - all week - but that is the highlight of their summer. I haven't really heard the "b" word yet, though (bored).
The littles wanted to jump on the trampoline last night.
Anna isn't so good at "staying in the middle", so we all joined them...
There's a freaky Frank Peretti book called "The Visitor" and I am not sure what it's about, but maybe it's about THIS little guy...
now - for some perspective...
he really isn't THAT LITTLE!!!
Ugh!
Chris ran out to the barn last night to grab a nut (for a screw) and was greeted by this lovely visitor. Ummmm. Wow. I guess that is just another benefit of the country life. I hope that thing serves some greater purpose, because if it's just to scare the pee out of me, then that isn't good enough!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
LOL ~ welcome to country livin'! Spiders, dust, crickets, frogs and all. But it's worth it!
Oh wow. That thing is huge! We have a roach problem, but I'll take roaches any day over spiders! They may crawl on you and fly at you, but at least they don't bite!
freaky!
You're new home looks so wonderful and appears that you're all enjoying it. That visitor is very, very big; if he tells you his greater purpose, let us know (lol)! Yikes! Also looks like some mud dauber (sp) wasp nests on the door too; both the visitor and the wasps are "residents" in my barn. Yuk! Loved the photos of the campfire and trampoline!
Post a Comment