HE loves us indeed! :) Blessings-Wendy
How awesome!! He is indeed adorable! ...those precious cheeks!!Kim S
He's such a cutie! While there is part of me that thinks it would be fun to beat you in the race to have our fifth child, I really do hope you get yours first. :) I would be SO excited if you did!!!
wow again.
Oh, Tami, I can't wait to see you holding your little man (if he ever stops running :). God is so very good indeed!Love~
Cute pictures! Does a momma's heart good to see her baby! We'll get there - sooner or later - in God's perfect timing.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HE loves us indeed! :)
Blessings-
Wendy
How awesome!! He is indeed adorable! ...those precious cheeks!!
Kim S
He's such a cutie! While there is part of me that thinks it would be fun to beat you in the race to have our fifth child, I really do hope you get yours first. :) I would be SO excited if you did!!!
wow again.
Oh, Tami, I can't wait to see you holding your little man (if he ever stops running :). God is so very good indeed!
Love~
Cute pictures! Does a momma's heart good to see her baby! We'll get there - sooner or later - in God's perfect timing.
Post a Comment