An evening with some of my very favorite people.
We have some pretty amazing memories together.
Spanning over 10 years with some of them.
We needed a little reunion.

Girlfriends (minus 2 of our group) enjoying strawberry pie and catching up
We have some pretty amazing memories together.
Spanning over 10 years with some of them.
We needed a little reunion.
Girlfriends (minus 2 of our group) enjoying strawberry pie and catching up
I won't embarass the "big" guy on the right too much, but suffice it to say, I have some great pics of him when he was 6 or 7... Now he's 15.
I remember her when she was maybe 12 or 18 months!
Diving into the grub - lots of yummy food!
I think the thing I love best about these people is that we are family. I gave the tour of the house to some of them tonight and took a pitstop to show one of my friends several pics of our family with their from maybe 7 or 8 year ago. I love them and their pictures still hang on the wall alongside pics of our family.
I am blessed...


No comments:
Post a Comment