Sunday, September 07, 2008

if

you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

i am beginning to consider a vow of silence.

my heart is aching; sick even.

it is affecting everything and everyone in my life.

i can't say anything nice. or encouraging. or uplifting.

thus - silence.

my guess is that my family wishes i would be silent. and then - i wish i had been.

i bawled and sobbed uncontrolably in church this morning. where is my joy? i feel like the enemy has swooped down and snatched every last drop.

i have a lot of email in my inbox. if you have asked for prayer - i have prayed. please know that.

i fear becomming a broken record. same sad song - third verse.

oh, lord... hear my cry...

2 comments:

~Mis-Wen~ said...

Love you my friend....and I know having been at that point of having my joy stolen not so long ago that there are no words.....just know that I am hugging you thru the miles...like you have me so many times!

Love,
Wendy

Shelley said...

Praying for you, Tami! I know you want it now BUT, day 77 happens to be my birthday. I'd love to share that date with you. Know we are praying. Love, Shelley