Praise the Lord!! We are so excited that you have confirmation today...what a difference a day can make! Isn't it amazing how God speaks right to our mommy's heart...didn't you say that you felt this was the time frame? We will be closely following your journey. So happy for you... Love ya Kim
WOO-HOO!!!! Thank you Jesus!! Hang on Abe; Mama is coming! I am so excited for you! 2 weeks from right now you will have that boy in your arms! Can you stand it?! I'm praying for you and your family as you prepare for the trip.
Oh, I forgot to add... Nate's birthday is Oct.19th... we got our 171H for Mia on that date in 2006... what a super time to get your sweet baby boy!! Kim
Actually having had 5 days to buy tickets and finish packing 10 days is a breeze. Congradulations! You are almost there. Enjoy every minute of it. Blessings, Cindi Campbell
8 comments:
Oh praise Jesus! I am so glad you finally got it. Stay away from room 8002...there is pee on the floor.
Love, April
Praise the Lord!! We are so excited that you have confirmation today...what a difference a day can make! Isn't it amazing how God speaks right to our mommy's heart...didn't you say that you felt this was the time frame?
We will be closely following your journey.
So happy for you...
Love ya
Kim
WOO-HOO!!!! Thank you Jesus!! Hang on Abe; Mama is coming! I am so excited for you! 2 weeks from right now you will have that boy in your arms! Can you stand it?!
I'm praying for you and your family as you prepare for the trip.
Oh, I forgot to add... Nate's birthday is Oct.19th... we got our 171H for Mia on that date in 2006... what a super time to get your sweet baby boy!!
Kim
Yeah!!!! So exciting to hear your great news! Not much time to finish packing - hope you're almost done.
We're eager to follow your journey and see pictures of your little guy in your arms - finally!
Actually having had 5 days to buy tickets and finish packing 10 days is a breeze. Congradulations! You are almost there. Enjoy every minute of it.
Blessings,
Cindi Campbell
Praise belongs to God! We rejoice with you -
Yooo Hooo!!! Get that packing finished and bring your boy home!!
Post a Comment