Saturday, November 15, 2008

deer!



I love Saturday mornings.
I can get up and drink my coffee and enjoy some silence...
I also get to enjoy the sunrise.

This morning, Chris was up starting a fire (in the fireplace - lest you be concerned that the pyro in him is out of control!) and I looked out the window and saw two deer! And soon - they were joined by a third!

Just grazing and trotting down to the pond.

This picture pretty much stinks - but those two lights - those are eyes. and to the right side you can see the bob-tail of one of the deer.

This - people - is why we moved to the country.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Ordinary Horse said...

Can't see the deer in the picture, but can see it in my mind. Right there w/ ya sister...the a.m. silence, sunrise and surprises in the wild. Sorry that Abe has to see another dr. He's going to thrive now that he's w/ his family no matter what the outcome of his vision. Though I was looking forward to reading your stories about dealing w/ glasses on a toddler!!! Right now, both of Eliza's eyeglasses are broken. Ha!

~Mis-Wen~ said...

Yea, my boys would have been thinking "DEER SEASON!" LOL!