(I tried to blog this last night, but the pics disappeared!)
My first.
I messed up SO many times.
I still do.
I wish she had Amy, Anna and Abe's mom; she's more laid back.
More patient.

Seriously.
There are two boys and two girls that are blessed to have her as "big sister".
She leads them well.

She may LOOK like me, but she is SO much like her Daddy.
When I saw this sweater, I KNEW she would look awesome in it! She liked it when she opened it, but like her Daddy, I am sure that her next thought was... "Hm. I wonder if I will be *comfortable* in this?"

I don't know what she wished for...

...but I know she has the determination to make it happen.
I am sure that God smiled on November 30, 1996 when he breathed air into this precious one's life.
I know he smiled when she trusted his Son as Savior when she was three.
I know he smiles every time she chooses to put others before herself (which she does often).
I know he is smiling as he thinks of the future he has planned for her.
I love you, Ashleigh Ciera.
I am SO PROUD of the young lady you are becoming.
My first.
I messed up SO many times.
I still do.
I wish she had Amy, Anna and Abe's mom; she's more laid back.
More patient.
Seriously.
There are two boys and two girls that are blessed to have her as "big sister".
She leads them well.
She may LOOK like me, but she is SO much like her Daddy.
When I saw this sweater, I KNEW she would look awesome in it! She liked it when she opened it, but like her Daddy, I am sure that her next thought was... "Hm. I wonder if I will be *comfortable* in this?"
I don't know what she wished for...
...but I know she has the determination to make it happen.
I am sure that God smiled on November 30, 1996 when he breathed air into this precious one's life.
I know he smiled when she trusted his Son as Savior when she was three.
I know he smiles every time she chooses to put others before herself (which she does often).
I know he is smiling as he thinks of the future he has planned for her.
I love you, Ashleigh Ciera.
I am SO PROUD of the young lady you are becoming.


3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Ashleigh!! I can't believe she's 12!! I'm sure it's even harder for you to believe. She looks so grown up...you'll be posting her wedding pictures before we know it!
Happy Birthday Ashleigh!! You are beautiful both inside and out! We thank God that he allowed us to meet and share as adoptive family.
Love ya
Ms Kim, Mr Brad, Nolan, Garrett,Nate,Mandy,Levi, and Mia
Tami, tell Ashleigh happy birthday from me. Maybe I could take her out to ice cream sometime. That would be fun for me!
Post a Comment