This summer is proving to be a very busy one in our home! Austin has been going to soccer camp here at the local college and been practicing for baseball (first game is Wednesday). Ashleigh has discovered softball - and apparently is very good at it (her first game is tonight). AND we journied to Tulsa last weekend to visit the zoo. And Amy is taking it all in stride and thankfully - doesn't mind riding in the van!
We were so blessed to be invited to join in with the reunion of the 2004 travel group that adopted from Yangjiang last weekend in Tulsa. We met two more little girls from Amy's orphanage - one that is a month older and one that is 2 weeks older than Amy. I was not prepared for how emotional it would be to add that piece to Amy's puzzle! Katherine was also there, so there were 4 little girls who were part of eachothers lives before they were part of ours. I am awed at God's goodness in providing for Amy's story.
We had a great - and LONG day - as we drove to Tulsa and back - with 4 hours at the zoo - all in one day. It was fun though...
Our three kids (I still LOVE the sound of that!) at the entrance to the Tulsa Zoo
My three Monkeys
Amy's first carosel ride!
We hosted a jr high youth sponsor meeting at our home on Sunday. After the meeting all the kids - our three and Noah and Lily - went outside to jump on the trampoline. It was just a fun picture (with Gail) and I wanted to share!
We were so blessed to be invited to join in with the reunion of the 2004 travel group that adopted from Yangjiang last weekend in Tulsa. We met two more little girls from Amy's orphanage - one that is a month older and one that is 2 weeks older than Amy. I was not prepared for how emotional it would be to add that piece to Amy's puzzle! Katherine was also there, so there were 4 little girls who were part of eachothers lives before they were part of ours. I am awed at God's goodness in providing for Amy's story.
We had a great - and LONG day - as we drove to Tulsa and back - with 4 hours at the zoo - all in one day. It was fun though...
Our three kids (I still LOVE the sound of that!) at the entrance to the Tulsa Zoo
My three Monkeys
Amy's first carosel ride! We hosted a jr high youth sponsor meeting at our home on Sunday. After the meeting all the kids - our three and Noah and Lily - went outside to jump on the trampoline. It was just a fun picture (with Gail) and I wanted to share!

No comments:
Post a Comment