It was a beautiful thing... I was shopping (no - that's not it) at Kohl's today, looking for a new coat for Ashleigh (we are headed to the mountains and some snow this weekend in Colorado). As I was looking, Amy was exploring. She made the happiest squeal; I turned and saw a smile on her face a mile wide.
She saw a Christmas tree!
Now, I know it is RIDICULOUS that Kohl's already has Christmas stuff out (still 3 months away), but it was such a beautiful moment.
She loved the twinkling of the lights and the sparkle of the ornaments. She explored using half of her senses - touching and looking and listening.
How precious to celebrate our daughter's first Christmas when she can really enjoy the season!
She saw a Christmas tree!
Now, I know it is RIDICULOUS that Kohl's already has Christmas stuff out (still 3 months away), but it was such a beautiful moment.
She loved the twinkling of the lights and the sparkle of the ornaments. She explored using half of her senses - touching and looking and listening.
How precious to celebrate our daughter's first Christmas when she can really enjoy the season!

No comments:
Post a Comment