Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Just the daily "stuff" - and isn't it GRAND?!

I must remind myself - even as I post four pictures of Amy - that when Ashleigh and Austin were toddlers, I randomly took pictures of them - just being cute - too! Sometimes it's the slow moments that are the cutest of all!

I have been pondering just how BLESSED I am to be doing "this" again. Sure - there are days that I throw up my hands in frustration and wonder why I would want to do the toddler days again. But THEN it happens. A smile. A belly laugh. The spark in her eyes that tells me she just saw something for the first time. Awwwww. THAT is why I am doing this again.

I am reminded that this life is NOT about me. God didn't plunk me here so that I could sit and eat bon bons all day while lounging on the chaise... It's about giving myslf away for something bigger and better than me. How blessed am I to be able to do that every day at home?!
One of her FAVORITE activities - Playdough! She could sit for HOURS and just roll little snakes or cut out cookies.
One of her siblings favorite activites - which THEY could do for hours! She doesn't get GameBoy at all, but she knows that it has pictures and music - and those are two of her favorite things.
Go Chiefs! Touchdown! Too bad having the cutest cheerleader didn't count for anything on Sunday.
Taking a minute to stop and have a snack. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey Tami,

Just wanted to say that Amy's hair looks SO cute in pigtails!

Laura