With little exception, Anna's room is ready for her!
Amy was playing in Anna's crib this morning while I finished hanging the curtain panels.
It is SO hard to see in these pics, but the walls are light blue (above chair rail) and lavender (below). It is kind of "shabby chic and we didn't buy a lot new for her room.
I did find a beautiful quilt (Pottery Barn Kids) that I liked (the colors were perfect). I made Amy's quilt, so there is a twing of "guilt" for not making one for Anna, but I had a LOT more free time while I waited for Amy.
We re-used some of Amy's green gingham bedding for Anna's room and added some of the lavender gingham (to match the quilt).
We have a really yucky brown bookcase that I am going to strip and paint light blue.
Also - We have this really cool shabby chic chandelier in her room.


No comments:
Post a Comment