We were sooo blessed to have an update on Anna waiting in our "inbox" this morning! Here's what the update said:
Height: 31.5 inches
Weight: 23 pounds
Foot: 5 inches
Teeth: 6
Huh? Wait - I thought... YES - you are right - there ARE more than 6 teeth in her mouth LOL!!!

This picture shows at least 12 teeth that can be seen!
I can't do anything but laugh...
But the update (if the rest is accurate) puts her about a half inch shorter than Amy was at Gotcha and a pound BIGGER than Amy! It's a good thing I have been carrying around a 27 pound little girl for the last 14 months - or that 23 pound girl might scare me (and my back in that baby carrier for two weeks...).
Two words: she's healthy!
Height: 31.5 inches
Weight: 23 pounds
Foot: 5 inches
Teeth: 6
Huh? Wait - I thought... YES - you are right - there ARE more than 6 teeth in her mouth LOL!!!
This picture shows at least 12 teeth that can be seen!
I can't do anything but laugh...
But the update (if the rest is accurate) puts her about a half inch shorter than Amy was at Gotcha and a pound BIGGER than Amy! It's a good thing I have been carrying around a 27 pound little girl for the last 14 months - or that 23 pound girl might scare me (and my back in that baby carrier for two weeks...).
Two words: she's healthy!


No comments:
Post a Comment