How's THAT for a hook?
Ashleigh had her dress rehearsal tonight for her first recital! I am so excited! She did a fabulous job and I am very proud of how hard she has worked! She is a beautiful ballerina...

For their tap routine, her class is performing to the song "That's Where The Party's At" by the Newsboys! It is just a lot of fun!
Ashleigh had her dress rehearsal tonight for her first recital! I am so excited! She did a fabulous job and I am very proud of how hard she has worked! She is a beautiful ballerina...
For their tap routine, her class is performing to the song "That's Where The Party's At" by the Newsboys! It is just a lot of fun!
The ballet is to the music of Andrew Peterson - Behold the Lamb. It is absolutley beautiful... Ashleigh's class performs to the song "Passover Us". I just got "chill-bumps" as they performed tonight. I am sure that watching the entire ballet - uninterrupted - will be an awesome time for worship!
Amy was TOO cute when the first dancers came on stage! She was standing and peering over the back of the seat and the dancers started. She whipped her head around towards me and said - with a sparkle in her eyes - "wow....". Priceless...
And then we came home to THIS in the front yard!!!
(and now you see how many weeds are in my "flower" garden!)
We live a good mile from water, so I am not sure how they found our yard or what it was that had them soooooo interested, but it was a fun surprise!


No comments:
Post a Comment