We weren't allowed to take photos during the recital, but I did get one of Ash before we went. This is her tap costume.

She did a fabulous job! We are very proud of all her hard work.
She did a fabulous job! We are very proud of all her hard work.

As many of you have heard, we have a stormy few days here in Kansas. I cannot get over how severe the storms have been. We are thankful that we have been spared any severe weather in our town, but the effect of the destruction to our "neighbors" in Greensburg has devastated our entire state.
I am proud to say that Samaritan's Purse rolled into Haviland (near Greensburg) last night and will be assessing the needs and how they may help. I had the awesome privilege of working with Samaritan's Purse in November of 2005 in New Orleans. This is a wonderful non-profit that works hand in hand with Billy Graham Evangelistic Association to meet the physical needs AND the spiritual needs of those struck by disaster.
If you are compelled to assist financially to the effort in Greensburg, would you consider giving to Samaritan's Purse?
Blessings to all of you and praise God for His everlasting love!


No comments:
Post a Comment