My heart is SO full.
I have been struggling with how best to put my thoughts together for this post, because I know I will fail miserably...
You know - I have been so incredibly blessed in the past two years to have seen GOD in such an amazing way in the adoptions of my two little girls. I know that I would never have experienced GOD that way I have aside from seeking his heart for the fatherless and also seeking his heart in how to parent an adopted child.
But - WOW -
I have to tell you, I have NEVER seen GOD move in the way I have seen him move in the past two weeks! Judgement House has been the most amazing experience! Obviously - we rejoice in knowing that over 300 people made signifigant life changing decisions after touring Judgement House, but I must add that it is so much more than that! GOD allowed me to see him with eyes wide open to his glory! I have seen the power of prayer and I have seen GOD literally move in a person's heart and bend it toward him - all within two hours!
So now what?
That's where I am at right now. How do I respond? I feel like I am full of questions with no answers. This I know: my heart is full and I know that it is full in order to pour myself out. What does that look like?
I am praying about it...
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment