Thursday, January 24, 2008

random pictures

Here are some random pics from the past few weeks that will tide over those who really like to see pics on this blog. A few are old. And I am bummed that Austin hasn't done anything "cute" that merited a picture :)

Anna: busted
We had to put a cabinet lock on the pantry so Miss Anna wouldn't raid the fish crackers all the time! She did this while I was out a few weeks ago. Chris told me what happened when I got home, but then said "I had to take a picture before I cleaned it up!"


My wonderful husband celebrating his 33rd birthday!


I was making dinner the other night and put on my apron (because I have ruined TOO many shirts by frying hamburger on the stove and it splattering!). The girls wanted to put on their aprons, too! Aunt Laura made these for the girls for Christmas!


Ashleigh made her first banana bread a few weeks ago - start to finish - and the only thing I did was help her mash bananas!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Great pictures! I'm glad the Amy and Anna are wearing their aprons! I made them for my girls for Christmas too and I keep forgetting to take a picture. I'm impressed with Ashleigh's culinary skills...that bread looks yummy!!