Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Would you consider???

Giving one of these precious little ones a home?

I am passionate about the Waiting Child.

I am passionate about seeing God use willing and obedient people to give children a forever family. I could preach a sermon series on it.

I want to bring another child home. We won't for now, but I want to. I want to - not because I "need" another child. I want to because there are children in this world that need homes. Lots of children. Some say 143 million children. Some are babies and some are not. Some have major medical issues and some do not.

God has allowed me to see his heart for the orphan. He loves them. I love Him. I want to be passionate about what God is passionate about.

So. Four may indeed be enough; but four may not be our completed family.

Is your family complete? Is there room for one more?



*God has allowed me to journey down this road for a purpose.
If this isn't the time to add another peep to our family, I absolutely can't sit by and do nothing. I will continue to be a voice for those whose voice cannot be heard, except by God the Father.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Awww Tami, did you HAVE to post a link to that list? :-) I don't think that now is the right time for us to adopt, but I'm looking forward to the time when, God willing, it will be!

Anonymous said...

I should not have looked. ;)