Friday, February 01, 2008

a peek at the new house

I got permission from the sellers of our new house to post a pic of the house so you could see just how amazing it is...

 


 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Connie J said...

Gorgeous!

Laura said...

It's very pretty! I like the trees. :) I can see some chickens and roosters wandering in the yard...maybe a few goats too? :)

Anonymous said...

WOW, looks like lots of room for the peeps to run and for Momma hen to have some space!! CONGRATS!!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! There's even a clothes line! What a beautiful spot!

Langhaven

Anonymous said...

I love the new house! Can't wait until our gang can come visit! I can just picture all the kids running around your beautiful yard.

Paula said...

I clicked your link from Derek & Amy Mleynek's blog! I've never met you, but I LOVE YOUR NEW HOME! Country life is wonderful . . . I have a clothes line and chicks real soon! Blessings to you and may Jesus richly bless as you take your Peeps to the country!