Oh!! Those pictures are making me hate that you are in Kansas and we are in Virginia! I want to hug that sweet girl! Hope your weekend was fabulous! Lauren's big day is tomorrow. The big "4"! And no, I haven't rubbed Anna's name off the back of the necklace yet. : ) Miss you!
Those pictures are so beautiful. You may not remember me, we email each other a while back. I am a Dillon mom and was in the travel group with Kim H. and Jill G. I followed you journey to get sweet Anna and am a lurker on your blog. You have got a precious heart and a beautiful family.
3 comments:
Oh!! Those pictures are making me hate that you are in Kansas and we are in Virginia! I want to hug that sweet girl! Hope your weekend was fabulous! Lauren's big day is tomorrow. The big "4"!
And no, I haven't rubbed Anna's name off the back of the necklace yet. : ) Miss you!
Those pictures are so beautiful. You may not remember me, we email each other a while back. I am a Dillon mom and was in the travel group with Kim H. and Jill G. I followed you journey to get sweet Anna and am a lurker on your blog. You have got a precious heart and a beautiful family.
Have a great Sunday,
Kim
Love,Love,Love the pictures of beautiful Amy. Can't wait to show them to Mia...she will be all smiles. Hey, she has that same dress too.
Kim
Post a Comment