...Kansas City - here we come!
Chris and I are finally "stealing" a night away from the kids. Nine months after we brought Anna home, we are getting a night away - kid free! Chris and Joy are keeping all four (plus their two and one in the oven!!!) so Chris and I can have a little "retreat".
We are going to enjoy the play "Twelve Angry Men" tonight and then a night at the hotel we stayed at on our honeymoon! Tomorrow morning we might not even set an alarm! We will enjoy breakfast and then a morning of furniture shopping for the new house. We will grab a bite to eat before we head back to pick up the kids.
Thanks Chris and Joy for keeping the kids for us. We know they will be in good hands!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Have a great time! :) I know we are looking forward to our time away next week!
Blessings~
Wendy
Post a Comment